- When: Sundays 7:30 – 9:30 P.M.
- Cost: $3.00
- Where: West Park Activity Center gym, 410 West D St (directions)
- Ages: 16-25
- Gym Supervisor: Kelsey Vance
HOOP IT UP while learning skills, coordination, agility, team work, and sportsmanship through practice drills and games. Practices are during the week and are arranged by the coaches. Games are on Friday evenings and all-day Saturday.
Or register at the TVRPD District Office, 490 West "D" Street (directions).
- $85.00 = September 1 – 30, 2014
- $90.00 = October 1 – 31, 2014
- $100.00 = November 1 – 21, 2014
- $30.00 Head Coach Discount, $10.00 per sibling discount.
- * No out-of-district fees — Fee includes dry-fit team jersey
- Practices begin December 1
- NO PRACTICES between December 22 – January 2
- Games start January 10
- No Games February 14 due to President's Day Holidays (TUSD Calendar)
- Season ends mid-March
Register for Challenger Sports’ British Soccer Camp and join over 150,000 players who will learn the Challenger Way this year. Each camp is packed with drills and practices designed to improve individual ball control, footskills, fakes, moves, juggling and core techniques!
Challenger’s new 1,000 Touches Curriculum will provide high levels of repetition of the most valuable and frequently used soccer skills and as the title suggests, it will give each player over 1,000 points of contact with the ball in each 3 hour daily camp.
- Dates: June 15-19, 2015
- Location: Meadowbrook Park, 21750 Westwood Blvd (directions)
- Ages: 3-16
- Register by May 1 to receive a FREE replica jersey.
- Registration Deadline: June 5
$10 late fee applied to all registrations received after June 5.
Techniques Covered Throughout The Week
Each day, the coaches will take the players through a progressive series of skill building practices from unopposed, to opposed, game related and finally into a game.
- Soccer ABC - Players will improve their Agility, Balance and Coordination.
- Dribbling - improve the ability to change direction and move at speed.
- Moves - master more than 20 different ways to turn and fake opponents.
- Passing - improve accuracy, pace and 1st touch control.
- Shooting - improve power and placement with each foot.
- Heading - learn how to safely and confidently head the ball.
- Tackling/Defending - improve your tackling skills and learn how to defend.
- Freestyle - daily program of juggling, lifts and balances by John Farnworth.
|First Kicks||3 – 4 yrs||9:00 A.M. – 10:00 A.M.||$80|
|Mini Soccer||4 – 5 yrs||10:30 A.M – 12:00 P.M.||$95|
|Half Day||6 – 9 yrs||9:00 A.M – 12:00 P.M.||$125|
|Half Day||10 – 16 yrs||9:00 A.M – 12:00 P.M.||$125|
|Full Day||6 – 16 yrs||9:00 A.M – 4:00 P.M.||$180|
Or mail applications & checks to:
1020 Manhattan Beach Blvd, STE 206
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
Questions or host a Coach? Contact Kieron Brimacombe, (866) 757-9561