Music in the Park
Join TVRPD for a musical journey. Jam to local and area musicians while enjoying some of TVRPD’s greatest summer events. Concerts are FREE to the public and the coolest way to enjoy Tehachapi’s fabulous summer evenings!
Battle of the Bands
Come and compete in our 3rd annual Battle of the Bands competition! Bands will be selected on a first-come, first-served basis. There will be a $500 cash prize to the winner. Bands will be able to plug-in and enjoy professional sound equipment.
his event is FREE to the public! Come out and watch local and area talent compete for our cash prize. Adults 21+ can enjoy our craft beer garden. We will also be selling soft drinks and pizza! Bring your family to enjoy a day in the park, the music and summer weather in Tehachapi!
- Battle of the Bands Date: Saturday, June 24, 2017
- Location: Philip Marx Central Park, Mojave and East E St, downtown Tehachapi (directions)
- Cost: FREE!
Battle of the Bands 2016
Super Kids Music Show
Bring your family and young ones to a day at the park! Families will enjoy local vendors, bounce houses and brand new playground! Starting at 4:00 PM will be the Nick & Jen Show!
Nick & Jen bring their professional sound system and rock out with the kids. They use their own original kids music developed by Nick Young over the past 20 years of bringing joy to children through music. All music is totally interactive and guaranteed to get the kids moving, dancing, jumping like a frog, flying like a butterfly, driving a race car, riding on a train and more!
A super fun, high energy, educational music program for kids ages 1 to 10!
- Show Date: Saturday, July 15, 2017
- 4:00 P.M. The Nick & Jen Show: This show inspires kids to use their “Super Powers” to exercise, eat healthy, have a positive attitude, help mom and dad, be cool in school, recycle, and take care of friends.
- 5:00 P.M. Kids Hip Hop Party: Jen gets the kids jammin’ with age appropriate pop music, dance moves and accessible teaching techniques. Jen’s interactive dance show helps kids develop a positive attitude, social skills and a healthy attitude towards movement and exercise.
- Location: Philip Marx Central Park, Mojave and East E St, downtown Tehachapi ( directions )
- Cost: FREE!
- Nick and Jen’s website